Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 12/13/1993 - National - CPL 02-00-045 [CPL 2.45B CH-4] - Changes to the Field Operations Manual (FOM)
- 12/13/1993 - National - CPL 02-02-058 [CPL 2-2.58] - 29 CFR 1926.62, Lead Exposure In Construction; Interim Final Rule-- Inspection and Compliance Procedures - PDF
- 10/12/1993 - National - CPL 02-00-098 [CPL 2.98] - Guidelines for Case File Documentation for use with Videotapes and Audiotapes
- 07/06/1993 - National - CSP 01-01-027 [STP 2-1.171] - Lead Exposure in Construction: Interim Rule
- 01/26/1993 - National - STD 01-01-014 [STD 1-1.14] - Fixed Ladders Used on Outdoor Advertising Structures/Billboards in the Outdoor Advertising Industry