Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 12/31/1990 - National - CPL 02-00-045 [CPL 2.45B CH-1] - Changes to the Revised Field Operations Manual (FOM)
- 11/20/1990 - National - CPL 02-02-052 [CPL 2-2.52] - Enforcement Procedure for Occupational Exposure to Formaldehyde
- 11/05/1990 - National - CPL 02-02-051 [CPL 2-2.51] - Inspection Guidelines for Post-Emergency Response Operations Under CFR 1910.120
- 10/21/1990 - National - CPL 02-00-080 [CPL 2.80] - Handling of Cases To Be Proposed for Violation-By-Violation Penalties
- 07/02/1990 - National - CPL 02-00-088 [CPL 2.88] - Information Dissemination System for Ergonomic Inspections and Consultative Visits Resulting in Significant Benefits.
- 02/20/1990 - National - CPL 02-00-087 [CPL 2.87] - Inspection Procedures for Enforcing the Excavation Standard, 29 CFR 1926, Subpart P