Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 12/12/1980 - National - CSP 01-03-003 [STP 2-1.15A] - Official Procedure(s) for Closing Out OSHA Cases in States with Operational Plans
- 11/10/1980 - National - CSP 01-01-012 [STP 2-1.100] - Revised Standards for a Merit System of Personnel Administration fo r Grant-Aided Agencies.
- 10/24/1980 - National - STD 01-05-014 [STD 1-5.14A] - U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Exemption Which Allow Shipment of Combustible and Flammable Liquids in Polyethylene
- 10/16/1980 - National - STD 01-05-016 [STD 1-5.16] - Venting LP-Gas to the Atmosphere
- 09/16/1980 - National - CPL 02-00-042 [CPL 2.42 CH-1] - Interagency Agreement Between the Mine Safety and Health Administration and the OSHA-USDOL
- 09/16/1980 - National - STD 03-04-001 [STD 3-4.1A] - De Minimis for Absence of a Flame Arrestor Screen in a Safety Can
- 09/15/1980 - National - STD 08-00-001 [STD 8.1] - Interpretation of Standards
- 08/22/1980 - National - STD 01-23-004 [STD 1-23.4] - OSHA Medical Surveillance Regulations -- Genetic Testing
- 07/31/1980 - National - ADM 03-01-003 [ADM 12-7.3] - National Office Records Disposition Schedule
- 07/30/1980 - National - ADM 03-01-002 [ADM 12-7.2A] - Regional and Area Office Records Disposition
- 05/09/1980 - National - STD 03-12-001 [STD 3-12.1A] - 29 CFR 1926.550(a)(15)(i) Clearance Between Electrical Power Lines and Cranes
- 03/14/1980 - National - CPL 02-00-042 [CPL 2.42] - Interagency Agreement Between the Mine Safety and Health Administration and the OSHA-USDOL
- 02/22/1980 - National - CPL 02-02-027 [CPL 2-2.27] - Benzidine - Based Dyes: Direct Black 38, Direct Brown 95 and Direct Blue 6 Dyes