Directives - Directive Number
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
OSHA Compliance Directives (CPLs) are written instructions providing compliance policies and enforcement procedures on certain subjects, such as compliance with and enforcement of specific OSHA standards, or procedures to implement specific emphasis programs to target particular hazards. These policies are intended to ensure uniform enforcement by OSHA's field offices.
- PER 00-00-002 [PER 3-0.4] - National - OSHA Personnel Participation in Non-governmental Organizations - 07/31/2003 - PDF
- PER 00-00-004 - National - Cancellation of OSHA Awards and Employee Recognition Program - 09/30/2018 - PDF
- EEO 01-00-001 [PER 5-5.2] - National - OSHA's Policy for Equal Employment Opportunity - 10/30/1978
- PER 01-00-002 [PER 1.2] - National - Flexible Scheduling for OSHA Executives - 02/24/1991
- PER 02-00-001 [PER 3.1] - National - Acceptance of Gratuities - 10/30/1978
- PER 02-00-002 [PER 3.2] - National - Bribe Offers to OSHA Employees - 10/30/1978
- PER 05-00-001 [PER 10-1.1] - National - OSHA Training Policy - 12/14/1979