|<< Back to Residential Fall Protection Program Update
TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
Title: Fall Protection Plan 1926.502(k)
Type: Text Slide
At the bottom left is slide number 74.
- Shall identify each location where conventional fall protection systems cannot be used and designate them Controlled Access Zones (CAZ) - 1926.502(k)(7).
- Implement a safety monitoring system in conformance with 1926.502(h) where no other alternative measure has been implemented - 1926.502(k)(8).
- Shall identify all workers designated to work in the CAZ - 1926.502(k)(9).
- Shall be reviewed and updated as appropriate if a fall, or near miss, occurs - 1926.502(k)(10).
At the bottom right is OSHA's logo.
- All locations where conventional systems cannot be used must be identified and be designated in the plan as controlled access zones.
- Must identify all workers authorized to work in the controlled access zones.
- and it must be reviewed if a fall, or near miss, occurs.