TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
Title: Reason For the Intervention
Type: Text and Image Slide
- OSHA received notification of a construction site fatality on August 5, 2004 - day following the incident
- Reported that the employee was found at the bottom of a manhole
- New sewer system under construction - SIC Code 1623
- The inspection was initiated after our office received notification of a construction site fatality from the employer on August 5, 2004, which was a day after the incident.
- The report was that the employee was found at the bottom of a newly constructed manhole.
- The employer was a small construction company with a total of 20 employees. The company installs water and sewer lines, with a SIC Code of 1623.
[Image of workers standing around a manhole]