Confined Spaces in Construction
- Construction Confined Space Stakeholder Meetings. OSHA.
- Remarks prepared for delivery by Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health Dr. David Michaels Press Teleconference on Confined Spaces. OSHA Press Teleconference, (May 1, 2015).
- Confined spaces rule could protect nearly 800 construction workers a year from serious injuries and reduce life-threatening hazards. OSHA News Release, (May 1, 2015).
- Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on the Draft OSHA Standard for Confined Spaces in Construction. OSHA Docket S107A, (November 24, 2003).
- Calibrating and Testing Direct-Reading Portable Gas Monitors. OSHA Safety and Health Information Bulletin (SHIBs), (September 30, 2013). Provides workers and employers guidance on calibrating and testing direct-reading portable gas monitors (hereafter, "DRPGMs" or "instruments").
- Confined Spaces. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Workplace Safety and Health Topic.