Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
Related Safety and Health Topics Pages
- Construction Industry Outreach Training Program. OSHA.
- Machinery and Vehicle Safety: Welding. National Ag Safety Database (NASD). Provides abstracts for videos related to welding safety.
- Small Business Handbook (PDF). OSHA Publication 2209-02R, (2005).
- Working Outdoors in Warm Climates (PDF*). OSHA Fact Sheet, (2005, September).
- Workplace Safety. Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC).
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top