This eTool is best viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600. At a lower resolution you will
not be able to view the full width of the page without using the scroll bar. This resolution can be set in Windows95
(or higher) using the following procedure:
- Click on the start button and select the settings option, then click on
- Open display by double clicking on the icon.
- Click on the settings tab near the top of the window.
- Move the slider in the desktop area to 800 x 600. If your monitor or display adapter does not support this
resolution, this option should not be available.
- Read and follow any additional instructions you receive.
To print full screen pages of this eTool, set left and right margins at a maximum of 0.25
- Select page setup from the file menu of your browser.
- Change the settings for left and right margins to 0" (your browser may reset these values to a higher
number which is the minimum setting it will allow, this is acceptable).
- Select OK.
- Exit page setup and print from the browser print icon or from the file menu.