| Part Number:
| Part Title:
||Safety and Health Regulations for Construction
| Subpart Title:
||Concrete and Masonry Construction
| Standard Number:
1926 Subpart Q App A
||References to Subpart Q of Part 1926
| GPO Source:
(This Appendix is non-mandatory.)
The following non-mandatory references provide information which can be helpful in understanding and complying with the requirements
contained in Subpart Q.
- Accident Prevention Manual for Industrial Operations; Eighth Edition;
National Safety Council.
- Building Code Requirements for Reinforced Concrete (ACI 318-83).
- Formwork for Concrete (ACI SP-4).
- Recommended Practice for Concrete Formwork (ACI 347-78).
- Safety Requirements for Concrete and Masonry Work (ANSI A10.9-1983).
- Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete
Specimens (ASTM C39-86).
- Standard Test Method for Making and Curing Concrete Test Specimens in
the Field (ASTM C31-85).
- Standard Test Method for Penetration Resistance of Hardened Concrete
- Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Concrete Cylinders
Cast In-Place in Cylindrical Molds (ASTM C873-85).
- Standard Method for Developing Early Age Compressive Test Values and
Projecting Later Age Strengths (ASTM C918-80).
- Recommended Practice for Inspection and Testing Agencies for Concrete,
Steel and Bituminous Materials as Used in Construction (ASTM E329-77).
- Method of Making and Curing Concrete Test Specimens in the Laboratory
- Methods of Obtaining and Testing Drilled Cores and Sawed Beams of
Concrete (ASTM C42-87).
- Methods of Securing, Preparing and Testing Specimens from Hardened
Light-weight Insulating Concrete for Compressive Strength (ASTM
- Test Method for Comprehensive Strength of Lightweight Insulating
Concrete (ASTM C495-86).
- Method of Making, Accelerating Curing, and Testing of Concrete
Compression Test Specimens (ASTM C684-81).
- Test Method for Compressive Strength of Concrete Using Portions of
Beams Broken in Flexure (ASTM C116-68 (1980)).