Data & Statistics
Alert: Due to technical difficulties on the OSHA website, some pages are temporarily unavailable.
To file a complaint with OSHA or to ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
- Establishment Search is a query tool which locates OSHA inspections which were conducted within a particular establishment
- Search Inspections By NAICS is a query tool which locates OSHA inspections which were conducted within a particular industry group
- Inspection Information enables access to information about an inspection when the activity number identifying the inspection is known
- High Penalties by state lists all enforcement cases with initial penalties of $40,000 or more, by state, starting January 2015
- Fatality and Catastrophe Investigation Search enables the user to search the text of the Accident Investigation Summaries (OSHA-170 form) which result from OSHA accident inspections.
- General Duty Standard Search enables the user to search the text associated with 5a1 standards cited during OSHA inspections.
- Frequently Cited OSHA Standards is a query tool which allows the user to determine the most frequently cited Federal and State OSHA standards for a given NAICS code. The NAICS code may be determined by accessing the online NAICS Manual
- SIC Search - Provides the ability to search the alphabetic index of the 1987 version manual by keywords; access detailed information for a specified SIC, Division, or Major Group
- SIC Manual - Access detailed information for a specified SIC, Division, or Major Group; and browse through the manual structure
- NAICS Manual - The North American Industry Classification System, a 6-digit industry grouping system developed in cooperation with Canada and Mexico.
- Industry Profile for an OSHA Standard displays the industry NAICS codes in which a specified Federal OSHA standard is most often cited. Information is shown at the NAICS sector and 3,4,5 - digit NAICS levels.