Sewing and Related Procedures » Credits
THANKS TO OUR CONTRIBUTORS
Technical Editorial Board
- OSHA Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management; Washington, DC
Special thanks to the following for providing materials including text and/or images used in this eTool:
- Gloria M. Carter, Manager of Contractor Services, Senior Industrial Engineer, Certified Ergonomics Associate, American Apparel and Footwear Association, Textile Clothing Technology Corporation (known as TC2), Cary, North Carolina
- Cramer, Inc.
- Earl Dotter, Photojournalist
- Eric Frumin, Union of Needletrades, Industrial and Textile Employees (UNITE)
- Georgia Tech, Safety and Health Consultation Program
- Sunalex, Ltd.
- Brett Besser, OSHA
- Bob Curtis, OSHA
- Wendy Johnson, OSHA
- Rachel Michael, Ergo Web
- Edward Zimowski, OSHA