Lead: Secondary Lead Smelter eTool
Local Exhaust Ventilation Diagrams » Flue Dust Agglomeration Furnace
- Obtain the services of a metallurgist to determine chloride content, chemical properties, temperatures, operational requirements, furnace type, etc.
- Retain competent engineering design assistance
- Provide air tight conveyance to the furnace and place under slight negative pressure
- Provide local exhaust hood on pouring operation to ladle or holding/cooling container
- Provide non-emitting handling, transportation, and storage of agglomerated dust