Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
Alert: Due to routine maintenance on the OSHA website, some pages may be temporarily unavailable.
To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA or ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
- 06/25/2020 - National - CPL 02-02-080 - Inspection Procedures for the Respirable Crystalline Silica Standards - PDF
- 06/18/2020 - National - CSP 02-20-02 - Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 On-Site Consultation Cooperative Agreement Application Instructions - PDF
- 06/18/2020 - National - CPL 02-03-009 - Electronic Case File (ECF) System Procedures for the Whistleblower Protection Program - PDF
- 04/29/2020 - National - CSP 02-20-01 - Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Instructions for 23(g) State Plan Grants - PDF
- 02/04/2020 - National - CPL 03-00-023 - National Emphasis Program – Respirable Crystalline Silica - PDF
- 01/30/2020 - National - CSP 03-01-005 [CSP 03-01-003] - Voluntary Protection Programs Policies and Procedures Manual - PDF