Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
Instructions available here are not standards, regulations, or any other type of substantive rule. No statement in these Instructions should be construed to require the regulated community to adopt any practices, means, methods, operations, or processes beyond those which are already required by the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSH Act) (29 USC § 668) or standards and regulations promulgated under the OSH Act.
- 10/01/2020 - Region 4 - CPL 21/07 (CPL 04) [CPL 20/07 (CPL 04)] - Regional Emphasis Program (REP) for Powered Industrial Trucks - PDF
- 06/25/2020 - National - CPL 02-02-080 - Inspection Procedures for the Respirable Crystalline Silica Standards - PDF
- 06/18/2020 - National - CSP 02-20-02 - Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 On-Site Consultation Cooperative Agreement Application Instructions - PDF
- 06/18/2020 - National - CPL 02-03-009 - Electronic Case File (ECF) System Procedures for the Whistleblower Protection Program - PDF
- 04/29/2020 - National - CSP 02-20-01 - Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Instructions for 23(g) State Plan Grants - PDF
- 02/04/2020 - National - CPL 03-00-023 - National Emphasis Program – Respirable Crystalline Silica - PDF
- 01/30/2020 - National - CSP 03-01-005 [CSP 03-01-003] - Voluntary Protection Programs Policies and Procedures Manual - PDF