Alert: Due to routine maintenance on the OSHA website, some pages are temporarily unavailable.
To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA or ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 05/22/2019 - National - CPL 02-01-060 [CPL 02-01-049] - 29 CFR Part 1915, Subpart I, Enforcement Guidance for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in Shipyard Employment - PDF
- 05/22/2019 - National - CPL 02-01-061 [CPL 02-01-051] - 29 CFR Part 1915, Subpart B, Confined and Enclosed Spaces and Other Dangerous Atmospheres in Shipyard Employment - PDF
- 04/23/2019 - National - CSP 02-19-02 - Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 On-Site Consultation Cooperative Agreement Application Instructions - PDF
- 04/18/2019 - National - CSP 02-19-01 - Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Instructions for 23(g) State Plan Grants - PDF
- 04/09/2019 - Region 4 - CPL 19/12 (CPL 04) [CPL 18/12 (CPL 04)] - Regional Emphasis Program (REP) for Programmed Maritime Inspections - PDF
- 02/05/2019 - Region 4 - CPL 19/10 (CPL 04) [CPL 18/10] - Regional Emphasis Program (REP) for Safety Hazards in Auto Parts Industry – NAICS 3363XX (Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing) - PDF
- 02/04/2019 - National - CPL 02-03-008 [CPL 02-03-006] - Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Processes for Whistleblower Protection Programs - PDF