Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
Instructions available here are not standards, regulations, or any other type of substantive rule. No statement in these Instructions should be construed to require the regulated community to adopt any practices, means, methods, operations, or processes beyond those which are already required by the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSH Act) (29 USC § 668) or standards and regulations promulgated under the OSH Act.
RSS Directives Subscribe to our RSS Directives feed.
- 03/15/2023 - National - 2023-01 (STD 01-12-002) - Cancellation of STD 01-12-002 Guidelines for Robotics Safety - PDF
- 03/15/2023 - National - 2023-02 (AOC 00-00-001) - Cancellation of AOC 00-00-001 OSHA Technical Manual Committee – Functions and Responsibilities - PDF
- 03/08/2023 - National - 2023-03 (CPL 02-00-134) - Cancellation of CPL 02-00-134 OSHA Support of NIOSH “FACE” Program - PDF
- 03/08/2023 - National - 2023-07 (STD 03-10-002) - Cancellation of STD 03-10-002 CFR 1926.451(i)(8) Multistage Suspension Scaffolds - PDF
- 02/17/2023 - National - 23-01 (CPL 02) - Whistleblower Complaint Intake Pilot - PDF
- 02/07/2023 - National - CPL 02-01-064 [CPL 02-01-062] - Site-Specific Targeting (SST) - PDF
- 02/05/2023 - Region 4 - CPL 23/10 (CPL 04) [CPL 19/10 (CPL 04)] - Regional Emphasis Program (REP) for Safety Hazards in Auto Parts Industry – NAICS 3363XX (Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing) - PDF
- 01/30/2023 - National - CPL 03-00-008 [CPL 03-00-008] - Revised Combustible Dust National Emphasis Program - PDF
- 01/23/2023 - National - CPL 02-00-164 - Field Operation Manual, Chapter 17, Preemption by Other Agencies - UPDATED - PDF
- 01/05/2023 - Region 9 - CPL 04-00-17 - Handling of Fatality and Catastrophe Cases - PDF
- 01/01/2023 - Region 6 - CPL 2 02-00-023B - Regional Emphasis Program for High Noise in Manufacturing Industries - PDF
- 01/01/2023 - Region 6 - CPL 2 02-00-024B - Regional Emphasis Program for Fall Hazards in Non-Construction Industries - PDF