Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
Instructions available here are not standards, regulations, or any other type of substantive rule. No statement in these Instructions should be construed to require the regulated community to adopt any practices, means, methods, operations, or processes beyond those which are already required by the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSH Act) (29 USC § 668) or standards and regulations promulgated under the OSH Act.
- 07/07/2021 - National - CPL 02-00-166 [CPL 02-00-153] - Communicating OSHA Fatality Inspection Procedures to a Victim’s Family - PDF
- 07/07/2021 - National - DIR 2021-03(CPL 03) [DIR 2021-01(CPL-03)] - Revised National Emphasis Program – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - PDF
- 07/01/2021 - National - CPL 02-00-165 [CPL 02-00-087] - Compliance Directive for the Excavation Standard, 29 CFR 1926, Subpart P - PDF
- 06/28/2021 - National - CSP 02-21-02 [CSP 02-19-02] - FY 2022 On-Site Consultation Cooperative Agreement Application Instructions - PDF
- 06/28/2021 - National - DIR 2021-02 (CPL 02) - Inspection Procedures for the COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard - PDF
- 06/01/2021 - Region 5 - CPL 04-00-27 - Regional Emphasis Program (REP) for Exposure to Noise Hazards in the Workplace - PDF
- 04/27/2021 - National - CSP 02-21-01 [CSP 02-18-01, CSP 02-19-01] - Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Instructions for 23(g) State Plan Grants - PDF