Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 10/20/2014 - National - CPL 03-00-018 [CPL 03-00-013] - National Emphasis Program - Primary Metal Industries - PDF
- 10/17/2014 - National - CPL 02-01-057 [CPL 02-01-057] - Compliance Directive for the Cranes and Derricks in Construction Standard - PDF
- 07/21/2014 - National - TED 01-00-019 [TED 01-00-018] - Mandatory Training Program for OSHA Compliance Personnel - PDF
- 07/14/2014 - National - CPL 02-01-056 [CPL 2-1.36] - Inspection Procedures for Accessing Communication Towers - PDF
- 06/26/2014 - National - CPL 02-00-158 [CPL 02-00-120] - Inspection procedures for the Respiratory Protection Standard. - PDF
- 02/11/2014 - National - TED-01-00-015 - OSHA Technical Manual (OTM) - Notice: Section II, Chapters 1-3 - UPDATE; Section II Chapter 4 - CANCELLED