Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 11/05/2003 - National - CPL 02-02-071 - Technical Enforcement and Assistance Guidelines for Hazardous Waste Site and RCRA Corrective Action Clean-up Operations HAZWOPER 1910.120 (b)-(o) Directive - PDF
- 08/28/2003 - National - 03-06 (IRT 01) [03-06 (ADM 1)] - The IMIS Enforcement Data Processing Manual: Table of Contents and Chapters 1 through 7. - PDF
- 07/31/2003 - National - PER 00-00-002 [PER 3-0.4] - OSHA Personnel Participation in Non-governmental Organizations - PDF
- 06/18/2003 - National - CPL 02-01-038 [CPL 2-1.38] - Enforcement of the Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution Standard - PDF
- 03/06/2003 - National - ADM 01-00-003 [ADM 4-0.3] - Redelegation of Authority and Responsibility of the Assistant Secretary for Occupational Safety and Health - PDF