Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 11/08/1996 - National - CPL 02-01-004 [CPL 2-1.4C] - Inspection of Grain Handling Facilities, 29 CFR 1910.272.
- 10/25/1996 - National - PRO 01-00-001 [PRO 4.4] - OSHA Property Management
- 09/27/1996 - National - CPL 02-01-022 [CPL 2-1.22] - Logging Operations, Inspection Procedures and Interpretive Guidance Including Twelve Previously Stayed Provisions
- 08/02/1996 - National - CPL 02-00-112 [CPL 2.112] - Nationwide Quick-Fix Program
- 01/09/1996 - National - CPL 02-02-063 [CPL 2-2.63 CH-1] - Inspection Procedures for Occupational Exposure to Asbestos Final Rule 29 CFR Parts 1910.1001, 1926.1101, and 1915.1001. - PDF