Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 11/27/1995 - National - CPL 02-00-111 [CPL 2.111] - Citation Policy for Paperwork and Written Program Requirement Violations - PDF
- 05/05/1995 - National - CPL 02-00-100 [CPL 2.100] - Application of the Permit-Required Confined Spaces (PRCS) Standards, 29 CFR 1910.146.
- 04/10/1995 - National - FAP 01-00-002 [FAP 1.2A] - Federal Agency Safety and Health Programs With the Bureau of Prisons, U.S. Department of Justice.
- 03/17/1995 - National - TED 01-00-014 [TED 1.14] - Guidelines for Developing OSHA Technical Manual (OTM).
- 03/17/1995 - National - CPL 02-01-019 [CPL 2-1.19] - Logging Operations, Inspection Procedures and Interpretive Guidance.
- 03/10/1995 - National - AOC 00-00-001 [COM 4.3] - OSHA Technical Manual Committee - Functions And Responsibilities.
- 03/10/1995 - National - CSP 01-01-030 [STP 2-1.174] - Issuance of Interpretive Rule Addressing OSHA's Policy on Employee Rescue Efforts.
- 03/03/1995 - National - CPL 02-00-045 [CPL 2.45B CH-5] - Changes to the Field Operations Manual (FOM)
- 01/04/1995 - National - CPL 02-00-025 [CPL 2.25I] - Scheduling System for Programmed Inspections