Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 09/26/1994 - National - STD 01-12-026 [STD 1-12.26A] - Abrasive Operation Using Cutoff Wheels and Masonry Saws
- 09/13/1994 - National - CPL 02-02-045 (REVISED) [CPL 2-2.45A (REVISED),CPL 2-2.45A, CPL 2-2.45A CH-1] - Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals -- Compliance Guidelines and Enforcement Procedures. - PDF
- 08/29/1994 - National - CPL 02-00-035 [CPL 2.35 CH-25] - Changes to the Regulatory and General Industry Standard Alleged Violation Elements (SAVEs) Manual.
- 07/12/1994 - National - STD 01-05-018 [STD 1-5.18A] - Acceptance of U.S. Department of Transportaion Exemption DOT-E 8845
- 07/12/1994 - National - STD 01-12-023 [STD 1-12.23A] - Guarding of Three-Roller Printing Ink Mills
- 07/12/1994 - National - STD 01-12-025 [STD 1-12.25A] - Awareness Barriers Installed on Metal Cutting Shears
- 06/20/1994 - National - STD 01-06-005 [STD 1-6.5] - Exemption for Religious Reason from Wearing Hard Hats.
- 06/07/1994 - National - CSP 01-01-029 [STP 2-1.173] - Final Rule on Reporting of Fatality or Multiple Hospitalization Incidents.
- 04/15/1994 - National - CSP 01-01-028 [STP 2-1.172] - Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution; Electrical Protective Equipment; Final Rule