Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 12/22/1989 - National - CPL 02-00-086 [CPL 2.86] - Memorandum of Understanding Between the OSHA and the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- 11/29/1989 - National - ADM 02-00-001 [ADM 11.2A] - Organizational Change Proposals.
- 08/14/1989 - National - IPC 00-00-002 [PUB 8.5A] - OSHA Magazine - Job Safety and Health Quarterly
- 08/07/1989 - National - CSP 01-01-021 [STP 2-1.146A] - Presence Sensing Device Initiation of Mechanical Power Presses; Final Rule
- 08/07/1989 - National - CSP 01-01-022 [STP 2-1.147A] - Safety Testing or Certification of Certain Workplace Equipment and Materials ...
- 06/19/1989 - National - FAP 02-00-001 [FAP 2.1B] - Evaluation of Federal Agency Occupational Safety and Health Programs
- 05/01/1989 - National - CPL 02-02-048 [CPL 2-2.48] - List of Laboratories Approved for Blood Lead Analysis
- 01/05/1989 - National - CPL 02-02-047 [CPL 2-2.47] - Compliance Dates for the Lead Standard 29 CFR 1910.1025, with Clarification of the Implementation Schedule