Directives - Publication Date
OSHA Directives are written statements of policy and procedure on a single subject, which generally include implementation guidelines and responsibilities for the Agency's affected offices.
- 12/19/1983 - National - CPL 02-02-035 [CPL 2-2.35A] - 29 CFR 1910.95(b)(1), Guidelines for Noise Enforcement; Appendix A
- 06/20/1983 - National - STD 01-01-012 [STD 1-1.12] - Application of 29 CFR 1910.27, Fixed Ladders, to Fixed Ladders Used in Emergency Situations
- 06/20/1983 - National - CSP 01-01-017 [STP 2-2.8B] - Fire Protection, Means of Egress; Hazardous Materials
- 02/14/1983 - National - STD 01-12-028 [STD 1-12.28 CH-1] - Alternative Abatement Methods of 29 CFR 1910.212(a)(1) and (a)(2) As Applied to the Oil and Gas Drilling Industry
- 02/07/1983 - National - STD 01-12-028 [STD 1-12.28] - Alternative Abatement Methods of 29 CFR 1910.212(a)(1) and (a)(2) As Applied to the Oil and Gas Drilling Industry