- Safety and Health Topics
This section highlights OSHA standards related to woodworking.
General Industry (29 CFR 1910)
- 1910 Subpart D, Walking-working surfaces
- 1910 Subpart E Appendix, Exit routes, emergency action plans, and fire prevention plans [related topic page]
- 1910 Subpart G, Occupational health and environmental control
1910 Subpart H, Hazardous materials
- 1910.107, Spray finishing using flammable and combustible materials
- 1910 Subpart I, Personal protective equipment [related topic page]
- 1910 Subpart J, General environmental controls
- 1910 Subpart L, Fire protection [related topic page]
- 1910 Subpart N, Materials handling and storage
- 1910 Subpart O, Machinery and machine guarding [related topic page]
Frequently Cited Standards
OSHA maintains a listing of the most frequently cited standards for specified 2-6-digit North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes. Please refer to OSHA's Frequently Cited OSHA Standards page for additional information. For Veneer, Plywood, and Engineered Wood Product Manufacturing use NAICS code 3212, for Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing use NAICS code 321992, and for Manufactured Home (Mobile Home) Manufacturing use NAICS code 321991 in the NAICS search box.