|<< Return to Previous Page
- Possible employee exposure to radiofrequency (RF) radiation.
- RF is associated with the use of
- RF can be emitted from
- Possible employee exposure to radiofrequency infrared (IR) radiation.
- IR radiation is emitted from the molten
- IR radiation can be emitted from the
OSHA Safety and Health Topics Pages:
- Identify RF and IR hazards; perform exposure evaluations when applicable.
operations involving RF and/or IR emissions; provide shielding as necessary.
PPE [29 CFR 1910 Subpart I] as
appropriate during operations when exposure is necessary.
- Implement RF/IR radiation safety programs to further identify and control