- Safety and Health Topics
Related Safety and Health Topics Pages
- Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout)
- Dermal Exposure
- Ionizing Radiation
- Machine Guarding
- Non-Ionizing Radiation
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Process Safety Management
- Respiratory Protection
- Sampling and Analysis
- Semiconductor Manufacturing.National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Workplace Safety and Health Topic.
- Occupational Health Guidelines for Chemical Hazards. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Publication No. 81-123, (January 1981). Provides a table of contents of guidelines for many hazardous chemicals. The files provide technical chemical information, including chemical and physical properties, health effects, exposure limits, and recommendations for medical monitoring, personal protective equipment (PPE), and control procedures.
- Semiconductor Environmental, Safety & Health Association (SESHA). Promotes safety and health in the semiconductor industry.
- Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA). Represents the computer chip industry.
- Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI). Serves the semiconductor and flat panel display industries.