- Introduction to Mold and Mold Remediation for Environmental and Public Health Professionals (PDF). Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Mold Web Course. Gives specific recommendations for personal protective equipment (PPE) when cleaning mold.
- Division of Foodborne, Waterborne, and Environmental Diseases (DFWED). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Provides links for disease facts, current news, and publications.
- Mold. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Lists links to general information about mold, identifying mold problems, remediation and cleanup.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Provides a gateway into EPA's indoor air pollution information.
- Mold. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Provides a gateway into EPA's Mold information, including an introduction, frequently asked questions, and publications.
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top