Scheduled Maintenance - President's Day Weekend
The U.S. Department of Labor will be conducting scheduled system maintenance beginning Friday, Feb. 15 at 5 p.m. ET through Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 8 a.m. ET. Some pages may be temporarily unavailable. To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA, or to ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
|<< Return to Previous Page
For problems with accessibility in using figures and illustrations in this document, please contact the OSHA Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300.
- Q = 100 scfm/sq ft of cab cross-sectional
- v face = 100 fpm at breathing zone
- sp reg = typically 5-6" w.g.
- Distribute air evely across cab cross-section.
- Provide temperature controls at operators station.
- Provide for rapid filter change.
- Improved Cab Air Inlet Location Reduces Dust Levels and Air Filter Loading Rates
- Floor Heaters Can Increase Operator's Dust Exposure in Enclosed Cabs
- Sweeping Compound Application Reduces Dust From Soiled Floors Within Enclosed Operator Cabs