- Safety and Health Topics
- Small Business Handbook. OSHA Publication 2209, (2005). Helps small business employers meet the legal requirements imposed by the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (the Act), and achieve an in-compliance status before an OSHA inspection.
- Electrical. OSHA Slide Presentation, (November 16, 2001). Assists trainers conducting OSHA's 10-hour general industry outreach training for workers. Since workers are the target audience, the material emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, and control—not standards.
- OSHA Training. OSHA. Provides links to training and education resources as well as courses provided by the OSHA Training Institute in occupational safety and health for federal and state compliance officers, state consultants, other federal agency personnel, and the private sector.
- Training and Workforce Development. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Ergonomics: Solutions for Electrical Contractors
- Eye and Face Protection
- Machine Guarding
- Respiratory Protection
- Subpart S – Electrical Standard
OSHA Expert System Advisors
- Confined Spaces
- Electronic Health and Safety Program (eHASP)2
- Hazard Awareness
- Lead in Construction
- $afety Pays
For a complete list, see OSHA's eTools, eMatrix, Expert Advisors and v-Tools Page.