- Safety and Health Topics
- Small Business Handbook (PDF). OSHA Publication 2209, (2005).
- Electrical. OSHA, (November 16, 2001). Assists trainers conducting OSHA's 10-hour general industry outreach training for workers. Since workers are the target audience, the material emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, and control—not standards.
- Training and Workforce Development. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Eye and Face Protection
- Machine Guarding
- Respiratory Protection
OSHA eTools in Spanish
- eTool de Construcción - La Prevención De Fatalidades (Construction)
OSHA Expert System Advisors
- Confined Spaces
- Electronic Permit Required Confined Spaces (e-PRCS)
- Electronic Health and Safety Program (eHASP)2
- Hazard Awareness
- Lead in Construction
- $afety Pays
- For a complete list, see OSHA's eTools, eMatrix, Expert Advisors and v-Tools Page.