- Small Business Handbook (PDF). OSHA Publication 2209-02R, (2005).
- Electrical [4 MB ZIP*]. OSHA, (2001, November 16). Assists trainers conducting OSHA's 10-hour general industry outreach training for workers. Since workers are the target audience, the material emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, and control—not standards.
- OSHA Training Insitute Course Catalog Search. OSHA. Searches training and education courses in occupational safety and health for federal and state compliance officers, state consultants, other federal agency personnel, and the private sector.
- Training and Workforce Development. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Eye and Face Protection
- Machine Guarding
- Noise and Hearing Conservation
- Respiratory Protection
- Safety and Health Management Systems
OSHA eTools en Español
- eTool de Construcción - La Prevención De Fatalidades (Construction)
OSHA Expert System Advisors
- Confined Spaces
- Electronic Permit Required Confined Spaces (e-PRCS)
- Electronic Health and Safety Program (eHASP)2
- Hazard Awareness
- Lead in Construction
- $afety Pays
- For a complete list, see OSHA's eTools, eMatrix, Expert Advisors and v-Tools Page.
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top