- Safety and Health Topics
Visit OSHA’s Final Rule on Beryllium page for information on the final rule (and new proposed rule).
This section provides useful resources and guidance materials for both employers and employees.
- OSHA Occupational Chemical Database. OSHA maintains this chemical database as a convenient reference for the occupational safety and health community. It compiles information from several government agencies and organizations. This database originally was developed by OSHA in cooperation with EPA.
- Beryllium. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Workplace Safety and Health Topic. Provides links to sources of information on a variety of topics relating to beryllium.
- Preventing Sensitization and Disease from Beryllium Exposure. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Alert.
- International Chemical Safety Cards (ICSC)
Department of Energy (DOE) Guidance
- 10 CFR Part 850 Part II. Chronic Beryllium Disease Prevention Program; Final Rule Amendments, (February 9, 2006).
- 10 CFR Part 850. Chronic Beryllium Disease Prevention Program; Final Rule, (December 8, 1999).
- Chronic Beryllium Disease Prevention Program. U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Provides links to DOE policies, guidance, training regarding beryllium and a search feature of DOE resources through the responses to inquiries link.