This section provides useful resources and guidance materials for both employers and employees.
- OSHA Occupational Chemical Database. OSHA maintains this chemical database as a convenient reference for the occupational safety and health community. It compiles information from several government agencies and organizations. This database originally was developed by OSHA in cooperation with EPA.
- Beryllium. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Workplace Safety and Health Topic. Provides links to sources of information on a variety of topics relating to beryllium.
- Preventing Sensitization and Disease from Beryllium Exposure. National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Alert.
- International Chemical Safety Cards (ICSC). National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Summarizes essential health and safety information.
Department of Energy (DOE) Guidance
- 10 CFR Part 850 Part II. Chronic Beryllium Disease Prevention Program; Final Rule Amendments, (February 9, 2006).
- 10 CFR Part 850. Chronic Beryllium Disease Prevention Program; Final Rule, (December 8, 1999).
- Chronic Beryllium Disease Prevention Program. U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Provides links to DOE policies, guidance, training regarding beryllium and a search feature of DOE resources through the responses to inquiries link.