Young workers - You have rights!
You have rights on the job, and your employer has the responsibility to provide a safe workplace. OSHA wants you to have a safe and rewarding work experience. This site can help you prevent job-related injuries and illnesses.
- 335 young workers were KILLED in 2013.
- Workers less than 25 years old were TWICE AS LIKELY to end up in the emergency room as those 25 and older.
- EVERY 9 MINUTES, a U.S. teen gets hurt on the job.
- Workplace incidents are preventable.
- You have a RIGHT to be safe and healthy at work.
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.