Young workers - You have rights!
You have rights on the job, and your employer has the responsibility to provide a safe workplace. OSHA wants you to have a safe and rewarding work experience. This site can help you prevent job-related injuries and illnesses.
- 335 young workers were KILLED in 2013.
- Workers less than 25 years old were TWICE AS LIKELY to end up in the emergency room as those 25 and older.
- EVERY 9 MINUTES, a U.S. teen gets hurt on the job.
- Workplace incidents are preventable.
- You have a RIGHT to be safe and healthy at work.
- "I have rights" poster for workers age 16-24.