Training Resources in Spanish Language
- OSHA for Spanish-speaking
- OSHA Compliance Assistance: Hispanic Employers and Workers
- -- Links to Spanish resources.
- -- OSHA Hispanic/ESL Coordinators assist with outreach and training to Spanish-speaking workers.
- -- Spanish-Language Publications, Dictionaries, and Standards
- Hispanic Outreach Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Construction eTool (Spanish Version)
- Resource Center Loan Program [PDF]
- OSHA Spanish Language Alliance Developed Products – Includes OSHA products translated into Spanish by Alliance Program Participants. Topics include fall protection, excavation and trenching, aerial devices and elevating equipment, etc.
- Fall Protection, Residential Construction. West Virginia University Extension Service.
- OSHA Training Institute Tools. University of South Florida – translated OSHA 10 hour PowerPoints into Spanish
- US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- Safety and Health Toolbox. AFL-CIO. List of Spanish language safety and health resources and publications.
- Safety Break Cards. California Department of Health Services, Occupational Health Branch.
- Safety Tip Sheets. Professional Landcare Network (PLANET).
- Spanish-Language Resources. OSHA Compliance Assistance. Spanish-language resources from non-governmental organizations.
- Training and Educational Materials for Hispanic Construction Workers. Hispanics Work Safe, University of Massachusetts-Lowell.
- Spanish-related Federal Government Sites. OSHA Compliance Assistance. Spanish-language resources and other information on Hispanic workers from other federal agencies.
- Work Zone Safety. National Workzone Safety Information Clearinghouse.
To find outreach training in a language other the English, visit the Find Classroom Trainers (all languages) listing. If you are an outreach trainer who conducts the training in a language other than English and you want your name added to the list, send the following information to your Authorizing Training Organization:
- Construction and/or General Industry
- Company/Organization, if applicable
- E-mail and/or website address, if applicable
California State University Dominguez Hills
Courses # OSHA 510, 511, 500, 501, and others
University of California at San Diego, CA
Construction Trainer Course #500 in CA, AZ, and NV.
Linda Pelaez, (858) 964-1054, e-mail
Universidad Metropolitana, Bayamon, PR,
Courses #500, 501, 510, 511, and many others
(787) 288-1100 x-1375
Rocky Mountain Education Center, Lakewood, CO
contractual basis, Jeannine Kreller, (800) 933-8394
Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, IL
Courses #500, #510, #7405, #7410, #7510, and others