- A Successful 5th Annual National Safety Stand-Down took place Nationwide, May 7 - 11, 2018.
- Deputy Secretary of Labor attended National Kick-Off event, on May 7, 2018, at newly constructed D.C. United Audi Field Stadium, where experts talked about the importance of fall prevention, demonstrated proper fall arrest systems, and encouraged worker participation in training.
- One-hour webinar, The National Campaign to Prevent Falls in Construction: Getting Ready for the 2018 Safety Stand-Down, a joint presentation by OSHA, NIOSH and CPWR, to showcase past campaign successes and highlight 2018 campaign plans.
- LAMAR billboards provided 166 billboards, over 16 million (impressions) views in 51 cities located in 22 states nationwide for the 2018 Stand-Down.
- Werner Ladder trained 35,000 workers at over 200 events, 19 million (impressions) views from ESPN's Golic and Wingo Radio Show and 75 million impressions from online publications.
- ASSP/NSC performed outreach for newsletters to report events, stats, and interaction with the American Staffing Association.
- CPWR developed a popular Toolbox Talks series in English/Spanish.