Description for 3555: Printing Trades Machinery and Equipment
Division D: Manufacturing | Major Group 35: Industrial And Commercial Machinery And Computer Equipment | Industry Group 355: Special Industry Machinery, Except Metalworking
3555 Printing Trades Machinery and Equipment
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing machinery and equipment used by the printing and bookbinding trades. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing textile printing machinery are classified in Industry 3552.
- Advertising and newspaper mats
- Blocks, engravers': wood
- Bronzing and dusting machines for the printing trade
- Chases and galleys, printers'
- Collating machines for printing and bookbinding trade use
- Copy holders, printers'
- Electrotyping machines
- Engraving machinery and equipment (printing trades machinery)
- Envelope printing presses
- Etching machines (printing trades machinery)
- Foundry type for printing
- Gelatin rolls used in printing
- Gravure presses
- Intertype machines
- Leads, printers'
- Linotype machines
- Lithographic stones
- Monotype machines
- Paper ruling and sewing machines (bookbinders'machinery)
- Photoengraving machines
- Planes, printers'
- Plates, metal: engravers'
- Presses, printing
- Printers'machines and equipment
- Rules, printers'
- Slugs, printers'
- Stereotyping machines
- Sticks, printers'
- Type: lead, steel, brass, copper faced, etc.
- Typecases, printers'
- Typecasting, founding, and melting machines
- Typesetting machines: intertypes, linotypes, monotypes, etc.
- Typographic numbering machines