Related Safety and Health Topics Pages
- Maryland Occupational Safety and Health Audiovisual Catalog. Maryland Occupational Safety and Hazards (MOSH), Division of Labor and Industry. Contains a list of library audiovisual materials for check-out, including a Robotic Industries Association (RIA) video entitled "Robot Safety: Assessing Risks, Preventing Accidents".
- Robotic Industries Association (RIA) and National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Alliance. Improving awareness of workplace hazards associated with traditional industrial robots and the emerging technology of human robot collaboration (HRC) installations and systems, and help identify needed research to reduce workplace hazards.
- Robotics. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Workplace Safety & Health Topic.
- Safety and Cybersecurity Division (SAFE). Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society (ISA). The safety division of ISA programs safety related session at society conferences, maintains a website, and publishes ISA safety papers.
- National Safety Council Safety+Health Article, "Robots in the workplace". Risk assessments for collaborative robots.
- Worker Participation in Occupational Safety and Health, A Practical Guide. Applicable guidance for engaging employees in all aspects of robot safety.