Nail Gun Safety
- Nailing Down the Need for Nail Gun Safety. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Videos: Know Your Nailer: Nail Gun Safety (Long | Short | Spanish).
- Nail-Gun Injuries Treated in Emergency Departments --- United States, 2001--2005. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) 56(14);329-332, (April 13, 2007).
- Woodworking. OSHA eTool. Contains a section on handheld nail/stapling guns.
- Construction - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Provides a link to personal protective equipment publication, fact sheet, and quickcard.
- Hand and Power Tools. OSHA Publication 3080, (2002).