Standard Interpretations are letters or memos written in response to public inquiries or field office inquiries regarding how some aspect of or terminology in an OSHA standard or regulation is to be interpreted and enforced by the Agency. These letters provide guidance to clarify the application of an established OSHA standard, policy, or procedure, but they may not, in themselves, establish or revise OSHA policy or procedure or interpret the OSH Act. They must specifically cite the source policy or procedure document they interpret.
- 1928.51 - Roll-over protective structures for agricultural wheeled tractors. - 07/08/1997
- 1928.51 - Rollover Protective Structures (ROPS) used on agricultural wheeled tractors. - 11/05/1991
- 1928.51(b)(1) - Differences between the various standards for Rollover Protective Structures used on agricultural wheeled tractors. - 10/25/1991
- 1928.51(b)(1) - Rollover Protective Structures on skid-steer loaders used in agricultural operations. - 04/06/1976
- 1928.51(b)(1) - SAE J2194 standard for Agricultural Tractor Rollover Protective Structures (ROPS). - 02/06/1989