Standard Interpretations are letters or memos written in response to public inquiries or field office inquiries regarding how some aspect of or terminology in an OSHA standard or regulation is to be interpreted and enforced by the Agency. These letters provide guidance to clarify the application of an established OSHA standard, policy, or procedure, but they may not, in themselves, establish or revise OSHA policy or procedure or interpret the OSH Act. They must specifically cite the source policy or procedure document they interpret.
- 1903 - Amending OSHA's penalty adjustment factors. - 08/21/2009
- 1903 - Multi-Employer obligations with respect to electrical cords. - 05/20/2010
- 1903 - OSHA's policy for scheduling occupational fatality investigations. - 03/12/1997
- 1903 - OSHA's system of inspection priorities. - 09/22/1993
- 1903 - Site-Specific Targeting: Clarification. - 07/18/2002
- 1903 - Willful violations for lack of general training in construction. - 08/18/1993