Alert: Due to routine maintenance on the OSHA website, some pages are temporarily unavailable.
To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA or ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR)
- 71 - Table of Contents/Authority for 71.
- 71 Subpart A - General
- 71.1 - General provisions.
- 71.2 - Requests for access to records.
- 71.3 - Responses by components to requests for access to records.
- 71.4 - Form and content of component responses.
- 71.5 - Access to records.
- 71.6 - Fees for access to records.
- 71.7 - Appeals from denials of access.
- 71.8 - Preservation of records.
- 71.9 - Request for correction or ammendment of records.
- 71.10 - Certain records not subject to correction.
- 71.11 - Emergency disclosures.
- 71.12 - Use and collection of social security numbers.
- 71.13 - Employee standards of conduct.
- 71.14 - Use of nonpublic information.
- 71.15 - Training.
- 71 Subpart B - Exemption of Records Systems Under the Privacy Act
- 71.50 - General exemptions pursuant to subsection (j) of the Privacy Act.
- 71.51 - Specific exemptions pursuant to subsection (k)(2) of the Privacy Act.
- 71.52 - Specific exemptions pursuant to subsections (k)(5) of the Privacy Act.
- 71 App A - Responsible Officials.