Alert: Due to routine maintenance on the OSHA website, some pages may be temporarily unavailable.
To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA or ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR)
- 1982 - Table of Contents
- 1982 Subpart A - Complaints, Investigations, Findings and Preliminary Orders
- 1982.100 - Purpose and scope.
- 1982.101 - Definitions.
- 1982.102 - Obligations and prohibited acts.
- 1982.103 - Filing of retaliation complaints.
- 1982.104 - Investigation.
- 1982.105 - Issuance of findings and preliminary orders.
- 1982 Subpart B - Litigation
- 1982.106 - Objections to the findings and the preliminary order and request for a hearing.
- 1982.107 - Hearings.
- 1982.108 - Role of Federal agencies.
- 1982.109 - Decision and orders of the administrative law judge.
- 1982.110 - Decision and orders of the Administrative Review Board.
- 1982 Subpart C - Miscellaneous Provisions
- 1982.111 - Withdrawal of complaints, objections, and petitions for review; settlement.
- 1982.112 - Judicial review.
- 1982.113 - Judicial enforcement.
- 1982.114 - District Court jurisdiction of retaliation complaints.
- 1982.115 - Special circumstances; waiver of rules.