Alert: Due to routine maintenance on the OSHA website, some pages are temporarily unavailable.
To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA or ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR)
- 1903 - Table of Contents/Authority for 1903
- 1903.1 - Purpose and scope.
- 1903.2 - Posting of notice; availability of the Act, regulations and applicable standards.
- 1903.3 - Authority for inspection.
- 1903.4 - Objection to inspection.
- 1903.5 - Entry not a waiver.
- 1903.6 - Advance notice of inspections.
- 1903.7 - Conduct of inspections.
- 1903.8 - Representatives of employers and employees.
- 1903.9 - Trade secrets.
- 1903.10 - Consultation with employees.
- 1903.11 - Complaints by employees.
- 1903.12 - Inspection not warranted; informal review.
- 1903.13 - Imminent danger.
- 1903.14 - Citations; notices of de minimis violations; policy regarding employee rescue activities.
- 1903.14a - Petitions for modification of abatement date.
- 1903.15 - Proposed penalties.
- 1903.16 - Posting of citations.
- 1903.17 - Employer and employee contests before the Review Commission.
- 1903.18 - Failure to correct a violation for which a citation has been issued.
- 1903.19 - Abatement verification.
- 1903.19 App A - Sample Abatement-Certification Letter (Nonmandatory)
- 1903.19 App B - Sample Abatement Plan or Progress Report (Nonmandatory)
- 1903.19 App C - Sample Warning Tag (Nonmandatory)
- 1903.20 - Informal conferences.
- 1903.21 - State administration.
- 1903.22 - Definitions.