- Publication Date:
- Publication Type:Notice
- Fed Register #:69:33940
- Title:Submission for OMB Review: Comment Request
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
Office of the Secretary
Submission for OMB Review: Comment Request
June 10, 2004.
The Department of Labor (DOL) has submitted the following public information collection request (ICR) to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (Pub. L. 104-13, 44 U.S.C. chapter 35). A copy of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by contacting the Department of Labor (DOL). To obtain documentation, contact Darrin King on 202-693-4129 (this is not a toll-free number) or e-mail: email@example.com.
Comments should be sent to Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: OMB Desk Officer for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Office of Management and Budget, Room 10235, Washington, DC 20503, 202-395-7316 (this is not a toll-free number), within 30 days from the date of this publication in the Federal Register.
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
Agency: Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
Type of Review: Extension of currently approved collection.
Title: Grantee Quarterly Progress Report.
OMB Number: 1218-0100.
Type of Response: Reporting and recordkeeping.
Affected Public: Not-for-profit institutions.
Number of Respondents: 67.
Number of Annual Responses: 268.
Estimated Time Per Response: 12 hours.
Total Burden Hours: 3,216.
Total Annualized capital/startup costs: $0.
Total Annual Costs (operating/maintaining systems or purchasing services): $0.
Description: The Grantee Quarterly Progress Report (OSHA Form 171) is used to collect information concerning activities conducted by grantees under OSHA training grant programs. The information is used to monitor the use of Federal grant funds.
Darrin A. King,
Acting Departmental Clearance Officer.
[FR Doc. 04-13598 Filed 6-16-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4510-26-P