Spanish-Language Compliance Assistance Resources
This page includes OSHA's compliance assistance resources for Hispanic employers and workers and is intended primarily for English-speaking and bilingual users. For OSHA's Spanish-language site, please visit OSHA en español.
- Contact Us (Contáctenos). OSHA provides Spanish-speaking operators on its 800 number, a Spanish-language option for its e-correspondence system (to contact OSHA online with general safety and health questions), and Spanish-language information on how to file a complaint.
- Cooperative Programs
- Dictionaries. English-to-Spanish and Spanish-to-English dictionaries of OSHA terms, general industry terms, and construction terms.
- Diverse Workforce/Limited English Proficiency Coordinators
- Publications in Spanish
- Safety and Health Information Bulletins (SHIBs)
- Standards in Spanish
- Success Stories: Hispanic Outreach
- Training Resources
- Web Pages. OSHA's Web pages, including eTools and Safety and Health Topics Pages, that have been translated into Spanish.
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at (202) 693-2200 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at (202) 693-2200.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top