Compliance Assistance Specialists (CAS)
How can a CAS help me?
- Compliance Assistance Specialists in OSHA's Regional and Area Offices around the country provide outreach to a variety of groups free of charge.
- These groups include small businesses and other employers, trade and professional associations, union locals, and community and faith-based groups.
- Compliance Assistance Specialists can provide general information about OSHA's compliance assistance resources and how to comply with OSHA standards.
- They are available for seminars, workshops, and speaking events.
- They also promote and help implement OSHA's cooperative programs, including the Voluntary Protection Programs, the Strategic Partnership Program, and the Alliance Program.
How do I contact my local CAS?
- Check the Compliance Assistance Specialist Directory for the CAS in your local office.
What if I'm in a state with an OSHA-approved program?
- Contact your local state office for compliance assistance.
Who else can I contact for help?
Compliance Assistance Specialists in Action
OSHA's Compliance Assistance Specialists and other field staff conducted more than 5,200 outreach activities reaching more than three million people in 2017.