- Safety and Health Topics
Hazards and Solutions
Many high-technology workers in the semiconductor industry risk exposure to a variety of hazardous substances and operations. The following references aid in recognizing and controlling hazards in the workplace.
Silicon Device Manufacturing
- Silicon Device Manufacturing. OSHA reviews the processes, potential hazards, and possible solutions involved in silicon device manufacturing.
Gallium Arsenide Device Manufacturing
- Gallium Arsenide Device Manufacturing. OSHA reviews the processes, potential hazards, and possible solutions involved in gallium arsenide device manufacturing.
- Williams ME, Baldwin DG. Semiconductor industrial hygiene handbook. Park Ridge (NY): Noyes Publications; 1995.
- Hazardous materials toxicology: clinical principles of environmental health. Sullivan JB Jr, Krieger GR, eds. Baltimore (MD): Williams & Wilkins; 1992 Jan. 1242 p.
- Harrison M. Semiconductor manufacturing hazards.