Radiofrequency and Microwave Radiation
Related Safety and Health Topics Pages
- Non-Ionizing Radiation: Standards and Regulations. OSHA Slide Presentation, (2002, October), 141 slides.
Radio Frequency (RF) and Microwave (MW) Radiation
- OSHA Regulation for RF Radiation Exposure. OSHA Slide Presentation, 16 slides.
- OSHA Requirements for Tower Construction Related to RF Radiation. OSHA Slide Presentation, 42 slides.
- Suggested Update to RF Standards Related to Wireless Communications. OSHA Slide Presentation, 90 slides.
- Update of RF Radiation Protection Standards. OSHA Slide Presentation, 29 slides.
- Introduction to Laser Safety. OSHA Slide Presentation, 48 slides.
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMF). World Health Organization (WHO). Contains numerous links to RF and microwave studies, publications and presentations.
- EMF (Electric and Magnetic Fields). National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Workplace Safety & Health Topic.
- Radiation: products and services. Public Health England. Advises UK government departments and others on standards of protection for exposure to ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, which includes electric and magnetic fields.
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA). Serves the needs of occupational and environmental health professionals practicing industrial hygiene in industry, government, labor, academic institutions, and independent organizations.