- Safety and Health Topics
- Latex Allergy
This section highlights OSHA standards and letters of interpretation (official letters of interpretation of the standards) related to latex allergy.
General Industry (29 CFR 1910)
- 1910 Subpart I, Personal protective equipment [related topic page]
- 1910.138, Hand protection
- 1910 Subpart Z, Toxic and hazardous substances [related topic page]
Letters of Interpretation
- Concern of potential adverse affects from latex by consumers and health care patients with Hevea Natural Rubber Latex Allergy. (January 29, 2004).
- Labeling of latex. (January 11, 1996).
- Bloodborne pathogens and the issue of latex allergy and latex hypersensitivity. (October 23, 1995).