- Safety and Health Topics
This section highlights standards, preambles to final rules (background to final rules), and directives (instructions to OSHA staff) related to Hantavirus in the workplace.
General Industry (29 CFR 1910)
- 1910 Subpart H, Hazardous materials
- 1910 Subpart I, Personal protective equipment
- 1910 Subpart J, General environmental controls
Preambles to Final Rules
- Hazardous waste operations and emergency response
- Inspection Procedures for 29 CFR 1910.120 and 1926.65, Paragraph (q): Emergency Response to Hazardous Substance Releases. CPL 02-02-073, (August 27, 2007). Updates enforcement procedures for compliance officers who need to conduct inspections of emergency response operations. It defines additional terms and expands on training requirements for emergency responders and other groups such as skilled support personnel. This OSHA instruction revises CPL 02-02-059, issued April 24, 1998.