- Safety and Health Topics
- Competent Person
- OSHA Technical Manual (OTM). OSHA Directive TED 01-00-015 [TED 1-0.15A], (January 20, 1999).
- Noise. (August 15, 2013).
- Excavations: Hazard Recognition in Trenching and Shoring. Provides definitions and training requirements for a competent person.
- A Guide to Scaffold use in the Construction Industry. OSHA Publication 3150, (Revised 2002).
- Suspended Scaffolds - Two Point (swing stage) - Personnel training and competent persons. OSHA Scaffolding eTool.
- Inspection Guide. OSHA Steel Erection eTool.
- Construction Hazards and Standards. OSHA Susan Harwood Training Grantee Slide Presentation.
- Training Requirements in OSHA Standards. OSHA Publication 2254, (2015).
- Residential Fall Protection Program Update - Slide 73. OSHA Slide Presentation.
- Subpart CC - Cranes and Derrick in Construction: Wire Rope - Inspection. OSHA Fact Sheet (Publication 3635), (2013).
- Fall Prevention: Training Guide -- A Lesson Plan for Employers. OSHA Publication 3666, (2013).
- Reducing Falls During Residential Construction: Re-Roofing. OSHA Fact Sheet, (January 2012).
- Reducing Falls in Construction: Safe Use of Job-made Wooden Ladders. OSHA Fact Sheet (Publication 3661), (May 2013).
- Powered Platforms. OSHA Fact Sheet, (2002).
- Working Safely in Trenches. OSHA QuickCard™, (2018).
- Trenching and Excavation Safety. OSHA Fact Sheet (Publication 3476), (2011). Also available in Spanish.